Our Products and Services
Click any link below for more details on products and services provided by Krystal Klear Pools, Inc.
Associations and Certifications
Krystal Klear Pools, Inc. is proud to be a member of the following organizations.
PHTA – “Pool and Hot Tub Alliance”
The PHTA was formed in 2019 through the merger of The Association of Pool & Spa Professionals and The National Swimming Pool Foundation. Both organizations have similar goals of making swimming safe, healthy and fun, so the merger was a logical improvement.
PHTA is the world’s largest association representing swimming pool, hot tub and spa manufacturers, distributors, manufacturers’ agents, designers, builders, installers, supplier, retailers and service professionals. PHTA offers pool and hot tub education and certification programs, provides valuable membership benefits, develops trusted industry standards and advocates for critical legislation.
PHTA members adhere to a code of ethics in business and technical practices and share a strong commitment to the safe, healthful, and enjoyable use of industry products.
For more information visit Pool and Hot Tub Alliance
BBB – “Better Business Bureau”
The BBB is a private, non-profit organization whose mission is to promote and foster the highest ethical standards between companies and their customers in the areas of:
- Dependable Service
- Honesty In Advertising
- Honest Business Practices
- Reliable Complaint Handling Procedures
Examples of services provided by the BBB are Business Reliability Reports, Dispute Resolution, Truth-in-Advertising, Consumer and Business Education and Charity Review.
To be a member of the BBB, an applicant must:
- Be invited to apply for membership by a staff person or Director of the Bureau.
- Be actively engaged in business, in the BBB’s service area, for no less than 6 months.
- Supply background information about the company, its principals or other information deemed essential to the BBB
- Cooperate with the BBB’s activities and efforts to promote voluntary self-regulation within the business industry.
- Adhere to established BBB standards of advertising and selling, including the Code of Online Business Practices for online businesses that apply for the BBBOnLine Reliability logo, and cooperate with the BBB in matters relating thereto.
- Promptly respond to any and all complaints forwarded by the BBB, and make good faith efforts to resolve all such complaints in accordance with generally accepted good business practices.
- Comply with any decisions rendered through the Bureau’s or an alternative provider’s binding arbitration program
- Eliminate the underlying causes of patterns of consumer complaints that the BBB may call to the company’s attention
- Be free from an unsatisfactory report at the BBB in whose service area the company is headquartered.
- Be free from any governmental action concerning the marketplace and its customers that demonstrates a significant failure of the company to support the principals and purposes of the BBB
- Support the principles and purposes of the BBB and not engage in any activity that reflects unfavorably on the BBB and its members
- Refrain from using the name or logo of the BBB for commercial, sales or advertising purposes in any manner not specifically authorized in writing by the BBB
- Promptly notify the Bureau of any changes in ownership, licensing status, addresses, telephone numbers, web site and any other information deemed necessary by the Bureau.
- Fulfill all licensing and bonding requirements of applicable city, county, state and federal agencies and authorities, and provide license numbers upon application for BBB membership and provide periodic updates on request of the BBB.
- Businesses earning the right to be included in this organization have a strong reputation of taking care of their customers. More information at: Better Business Bureau
CPO® – Certified Pool Operator®
The Certified Pool/Spa Operator® certification program has delivered more training than any other program in the pool and spa industry since 1972, resulting in more than 200,000 successful CPO® certifications in 44 countries.
CPO® certification courses are designed to provide individuals with the basic knowledge, techniques, and skills of pool and spa operations. It covers 14-16 hours of information from the NSPF® Pool & Spa Operator™ Handbook (provided) and local codes taught by an NSPF® Instructor.
We have CPO® certified technicians on board Stephanie Holloway, Amanda Pruitt, Joleen Holloway, Leigh Brown, Colleen Brown, Nathan Verser, and Victor Rodriguez.
The CPO® program is widely accepted by health departments. More information at